Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Studded lady

Coat H&M, Bag OSPREY LONDON

So here we go (again and again)- one more year older and one (or two) more bags in collection. Like a birthday gift I got this amazing leather bag from my boyfriend. I didn´t know this brand before but they have amazing bags - you should check it here. Also the coat and gloves are new-I think he just know what I like :)

Tak je to zase tady - o rok starsi a o jednu (nebo dve) kabelky bohatsi. Tuhle uzasnou kozenou jsem dnes dostala od sveho pritele k narozeninam a musim se priznat, ze jsem tuto znacku vubec neznala. Az doted - pokud chcete, zde je odkaz. Maji opravdu krasne veci a rozhodne kvalitni. 
Take kabat a rukavice jsou nove a me nezbyva nez dodat, ze muj pritel opravdu vi, co mam rada :)

Photos by Felipe Toledo








No comments:

Post a Comment