Friday, November 15, 2013

On the way....

Coat H&M, Dress Mango, Necklace H&M

For of all sorry for the quality but I did this photos with smartphone...Second it is photos from last weeks when was still quite warm. Brrrrr, today I can just remember with nostalgia on these days. Really, just waiting when it starts snowing here in Germany. And my friends in Czech republic scary me little bit because they started posting pictures with first snow...Please, no yet. Wait for Christmas. Oh how I love Christmas with snow (problem is that normally start snowing before and till Christmas all of snow disappear and stay just mud - classic).
Now about outfit. I love this coat very much because it is so comfy and violet colour shinning. Unfortunately, I have just one colorful coat, others are in basic colours like black, nude and so on. Hmmmm, thats remind me that I should by another ;)

Zaprve se omlouvam za kvalitu fotek, ale fotila jsem je pouze pomoci smartphonu...Zadruhe si asi rikate, ze jsem blazen jestli chodim takhle "naha" (jak by rekla moje babicka) kdyz mrzne, ale fotky jsou stare asi 14 dni (jen jsem je zapomela pridat). To bylo jeste relativne teplo, coz se ted uz rict neda. Opravdu jen cekam kdy zacne snezit. Uz jsem dnes videla u spousty pratel na FB fotky prvniho snehu. Neeeeee, prosim jeste ne. Pockej si snehu do Vanoc. No jo jenze uz vidim jak to zase bude - pred Vanocemi nasnezi hory snehu pak to roztaje a zas budou Vanoce na blate - klasika.
Neco malo k memu outfitu. Tenhle kabat patri k mym oblibenym, protoze je jediny ktery mam takhle barevny. Ostatni jsou klasicky cerne nebo bezove. Skoda, asi budu muset poridit novy ;) 

Photos by Felipe Toledo









No comments:

Post a Comment