Monday, April 1, 2013

Tour de France

 Dress H&M, Leather jacket PROMOD, Scarf FOREVER 21, Bag MANGO, Flats PRIMARK

I love Provence ! Seriously I had amazing time here. Visited Marseille, Saint Tropez, Cannes and Toulous. And all of them were simply beautiful. I also chatch a little bit of sun but now back to cold. Perfect time for wear dress and for the first time new jacket. I love when I don´t have to wear 3 layer of clothes - just shirt and jacket and I am happy :)

Miluji Provenc ! Vážně, bylo to úchvatné. Navštívila jsem Marseille, Saint Tropez, Cannes a Toulous. A všechna města byla prostě úžasná. Trošku jsem se tu ohřála a dnes už jsem zase zpět v zimě. Každopádně jsem počasí využila k provětrání šatiček a porvé jsem si mohla obléct novou bundu. Miluju když si na sebe nemusím dávat 3 vrstvy oblečení - jen triko a bundu a jsem šťastná :)
<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET
 



New ring from Saint-Tropez....love at first sight

View from the top - port and city center




Chateau de If - Monte Christo 


2 comments: