Monday, April 15, 2013

Power of nature

 Shirt PRIMARK, Pants Bershka, Hat H&M, Shoes PRIMARK, Bracelet Mango

First of all - sun is still shining ! I was worried if I will see it again. So BIG relief. 
Second - my outfit. Finally white pants combinated with shirt and my new super cool shoes. So comfortbale and bright. I bought them also in pink one because I simply can´t resist. I think you will see them many times during spring. 

Zaprvé - slunce stále svítí ! Měla jsem strach, že už snad nikdy neuvidím. Takže obrovská úleva.
Zadruhé - můj outfit. Konečně jsem opět vytáhla bílé kalhoty v kombinaci s košilí a mýma super novýma botama. Pohodlné a zářivé. Koupila jsem si je rovnou i v růžové, nemohla jsem odolat. Myslím, že je přes jaro uvidíte v mých outfitech časteji.






No comments:

Post a Comment